MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 12:41 AM   #119 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
36-days

Hey guys, I am at the 36 day mark!

I went in for a fantastic night of training.

My instructor's Instructor Gene came in for a kick seminar.

We warmed up like normal, and for some reason I cussed when I was telling my instructor my gnp was shit..."it was shitty sir" had to do 50 pushup for that.

We worked on such a wide array of kicks that I can't remember all the details...
------------------------------------------------------------
After nearly 3/4 of 2.5 hours was done we finally rolled for a little while.

I had 5 or 6 total rolls due time constraints but I fought my heart out.

I went up against mike who is a very strong wrestler first and fought hard with my defense and lasted a long time before eventually getting subbed by a rear naked, I can't recall the name of the defense I used...but I cupped my palms on the base of my neck to prevent the choke from starting.

my last roll, was the best yet! I had gotten into a butterfly guard with mike, and he wanted to dig his chin into my chest so I thought fine I'll tie up.

I threw my left arm over his neck and caught onto my right elbow and I grabbed my left bicep with my right hand and held him there...while I dabbled with trying to buck him then I finally bucked him good and swept to the left and landed in a near north south mount with my left arm in place for a choke...but I lost the submission battle and lost the match.

THe instructor was thoroughly impressed and gave me a hug and slap...Never felt better than tonight other than submitting johnny that 1st night haha.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote