MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed 3

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2011, 08:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
That looks brilliant from those first few glimps. Even got Rashad's classic entrance! I hope THQ is able to get a licence to use the entrances heard on the PPV's. Looks like the ground game will be even more intricate than the last one. I've enjoyed both UFC titles already and felt 2010 was a good improvement on the first, but I am so ready for a new one. It doesn't have to be yearly, I don't mind waiting 2-3 years per game providing that this one turns out to be as good as it looks. I sure hope CB makes it into the game this time.
150 fighters are in the game, but they've also added two weight classes, so I'm not sure if he'll make it or not.

Not too sure about the entrances either, they say it'll be like the WWE games but I know the UFC doesn't use the songs on their DVD's that they use on the PPV's so I'm thinking we'll get generic music instead of Lyoto walking out to Bleed It Out or Anderson using Ain't No Sunshine, unless THQ is going to use them.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote