MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed 3

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #24 (permalink)
edlavis88
Light Heavyweight

edlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I actually had a lot less issues with UFC 2010 than most. I thought the sub system needed tweeking but not massively.

The 2 main things i have issues with from the last game is that you hardly ever got TKO wins. 90% of the time you'd get a flash KO when in reality most fights in the UFC end by TKO, i'd liek to see a gradual wearing down of your opponent and as opposed to just big one punch KOs.

Also the judges scoring on the game was crazy! I'd have a pretty even fight where i felt that i had the better of every round and i'd end up winning 30-23 across the board, Which is just unrealistic and puts you off going to decision.