MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed 3

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #24 (permalink)
edlavis88
Middleweight

edlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By Alledlavis88 Is Beloved By All
I actually had a lot less issues with UFC 2010 than most. I thought the sub system needed tweeking but not massively.

The 2 main things i have issues with from the last game is that you hardly ever got TKO wins. 90% of the time you'd get a flash KO when in reality most fights in the UFC end by TKO, i'd liek to see a gradual wearing down of your opponent and as opposed to just big one punch KOs.

Also the judges scoring on the game was crazy! I'd have a pretty even fight where i felt that i had the better of every round and i'd end up winning 30-23 across the board, Which is just unrealistic and puts you off going to decision.