MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS is the worst coach ever

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
To my knowledge, they had been back at their original camps for a couple of months before this event. I have a tough time attributing this all to JDS, he's just one guy, if we're going to dump blame, why not look at the assistant coaches, or the camps they come from back home?

Or the possibility that they may have been riding the laurels a bit while their TV show was airing, and not training as hard as they should? Imagine how many drinks the locals buy you at the bar when a tv show you starred in is on the screen?
Perhaps, but let me put it this way, of the 25 other teams over the past 7 years we've never seen a team of fighters give performances that pathetic on the final. You could say they had horrible new camps yet team Lesnar was able to get their guys to quality camps. Historically I believe almost every year the coaches are "wowed" by some fighters and bring them into their own camps.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote