MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS is the worst coach ever

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2011, 03:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
By the time of the finale I've quit thinking of them as team this or that.

There can be only one. Everybody else is just praying to get a fight with anybody.

I think it's fairly rare that they train for this fight with their tuf coaches. ...isn't it?
It's not rare, I think at least one finalist does it every season.

Tony Ferguson (Deathclutch)
Michael Johnson (Greg Jackson(GSP))
Court McGhee (Jon Hackleman(Liddell))
Brendan Schaub (Greg Jackson(Evans))
Sadollah (Forrest Griffin)

The ones that don't go stick with their TUF coaches and make the jump do group together, many of the English guys ended up in the same camp. Mitrone, Madsen, and Nelson all ended up together as training partners. Greg Jackson is always fielding guys. Bader, Dollaway, Taylor all had that Arizona camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Did anyone else notice that neither JDS or Lesnar were in the corner for the Ferguson - Chuck fight?!
C'mon man, Brock is recovering from having parts of his intestines/colon removed, his team was there in Tony's corner.

Fun Fact: Blackhouse is the only major camp that has never taken a kid in from the TUF program.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote