MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Negotiating For Ortiz-Shamrock III

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2006, 02:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush
Good!! I would like to see them fight just once more so Tito can shut the old man up once and for all. The fight had to be stopped as Tito connected with 6 consecutive elbows and Shamrock was not intelligently defending himself! He got up looking all bewildered as if he was OK but you could see him go limp after the second elbow. Not a great fan of either fighter but after TUF3 I thought Ken was just a pumped up lazy twat who had no interest in training any of the lads. Lay that grave Tito!!
he looked bewildered becasue he did not think it should be stopped... he was not cut and showed no signs of injury of any kind.. and is anything Ken does intelligent? no.. he just likes to fight win or lose.. though I would hope if there is a 3rd fight he is much better prepared.. I think in a 3rd fight ken might have a slight advantage.. Tito won twice so he might underestimate Ken the 3rd time and not take the fight as seriously.. where Ken having lost twice has everything to gain and nothing to lose.. that can make someone dangerous.. personaly though I would love to see ken win I think Tito just has his number though I would love to be proven wrong

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote