MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Changes to TUF

Thread: Changes to TUF
View Single Post

Old 06-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
mattandbenny
Elusive

mattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renown
Yea i think that would be a good idea, with the fight at the end of the episode live every week.

The problem is that TUF means nothing now, all the better prospects go straight to the UFC without going in TUF which leaves TUF with guys that are much less skilled compared to the early TUF's. If it was like the early TUF's where it meant something, you'd have a lightweight season for example with recent prospect signee's such as Barboza, Oliveira, Makdessi, Sass etc.

For the reason above, i think it is beyond repair. I still find it enjoyable and i can see it continueing for a long time and its a good way for those who would never normally be looked at by UFC a chance to make it to the big time. But i don't think winning it will ever mean as much as it once did.

FORMER UFC CPL CHAMPION

CPL RECORD: 5-3

Events Attended: UFC 120, CWFC 45, CWFC 52
mattandbenny is offline   Reply With Quote