MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #121 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Trip

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that I made a choice to forgo the bjj tournament in july.

I need to see my uncle paul who's been battling cancer for over a year now. He's had three different attacks.

I was unable to go with my parents to see him the last two times he's had them visit him at his home, so I am going with them instead of competing.

I will remain in the fight ready status and complete my fight camp as if nothing were in the way of me competing.

I did some extra research on potassium and found that papaya is a good potassium rich food.

I bought a 5 pound papaya chunked it up today and made a smoothie with it and about a pound of strawberry.

I had to find a way to get a potassium dump into my diet due to cramps during the bjj.

I'll be heading to practice in a few hours and we'll see how it works out.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote