MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bringin' it back: TraMaI's UFC 131 Breakdown and Picks!!

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Pretty good breakdowns.

1. the Florian vs Nunes fight will depend A LOT on how the wieght cut affects Florian. I thinke he is the better, all-around fighter, but if he doesn't have the energy/cardio/strength to put i all together, Nunes could dominate en-route to a UD

2. Carwin coming in at 250 lbs is a big "?". I believe he lost that weight in order to focus on his cardio, but strength was one of his biggest advantages going in a fight.
Also: Gonzaga tagged him pretty badly in their fight, knocking him down.
JDS is 10x the striker Gonzaga is. SO, i think he will go one step further

3. Maia vs Munoz is up in the air. The big X-factor for me is, where Munoz wants the fight to take place.
He definitely has the wrestling skills to take Maia down, but i don't think he wants to do so, unless he hurts Maia standing and follows up on the ground for a finish.

4. Hermann vs Einemo. What can you say about a guy who's fightin for the first time in 5 years?!?!?!
Yes...he's training at Golden Glory, but training =/= fighting and Hermann has pretty heavy hands. Einemo doesn't want this fight on the feet.
Should be a quick fight.

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote