MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bringin' it back: TraMaI's UFC 131 Breakdown and Picks!!

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
agree on every pick, nice breakdown, except i think carwin and JDS will end in the 1st...i cant see it going past the 1st with 2 huge guys packing so much heat

also Hermann vs Einemo im really on the fence since i dont know much about either guy also, except that olav is a bjj wizard and is training his striking a lot, still tough fight to pick...if i had to lay my money down i would go with hermann too, but only because im banking on ring rust
The only reason I'd pick it to end later is that they both KNOW the other has crazy power. This will lead to a longer feeling out process, niether pulling the trigger because they're waiting to counter and both men generally being conservative. This fight will end in the first or second REAL exchange these two have, I totally agree with this, I just think it will take them quite a while to get there.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote