MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #122 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Fights

It is awesome the instructor has a standing invitation for me to come to his house on friday nights now.

He and I watch some fights through HDnet, japanese fights and various others.

It was cool at the end of the night he showed me a dvd of one of my team-mates from about 4 years ago, it showed me with my eyes how effective one of the take downs we've learned recently is.

Last night was insane, hyped up all day long at work left at 2 got a nap in and started to party at 4, there was a huge block party at the instructor's home.

I was thoroughly impressed with Donald Cerone's Performance...even though he ground out a decision.

Carwin sure as hell took a beating, but impressed me.

I talked with the instructor after a good portion of the crowd had left and he is perfectly cool with the situation in july.

From here on out all I have to do is get stronger, faster, and deadlier.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote