MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #1058 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Today
Squats 5,5,5 @185lbs
Bench Press 5,5,5 @155lbs
Deadlift 5 @185lbs
Decline Situps @b/w+10lbs
Hyper Extensions @b/w+10lbs

Very light workout, feeling very weak today but that will change.

Diet wise this past week has been a write off and I haven't been tracking it. I'll be back to tracking it now, following a a meal plan similar to my cutting diet, with the calories adjusted for a lb a week weight gain. So just more of the lean foods from before with the allowance of occassional cheat food. One habit that I've picked up from this past fight is vegetables. I won't be taking a multivitamin anymore, and will instead be hitting my 8+ servings of fruit and veggies everyday. Adjusted Calorie goal is 3,400 calories a day.

Weight right now is 202.5lbs. Going back on creatine monohydrate so with that and the lifting we should see a quick rise to around 215lbs this summer.

Last edited by illmatic : 06-12-2011 at 08:09 PM.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote