MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 132 are you fooking excited like yours truly?

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #36 (permalink)
beardsleybob
Flyweight

beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Tito doesn't come in shape anymore. Hard to respect him. Plus he always has excuses when he loses.

Gotta give him props though, he DID fight with a cracked skull after all.
Wouldn't be surprised if he was bitching about that post fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
i think bader is finished and he loses by decision to tito, the way jones destroyed everything about him made me realise how far below the top level he is
Bader is a much better fighter than Tito. In both wrestling and striking. Bader to win this 6 days of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
No way melvin should be on off the main card, his fight is better than siver vs witman. But i don`t even care about the rest of the card, its am amazing card but i love it for one reason only. Which is the return of wandy, it feels like he has been absent for years.
Damn right, he's an exciting fighter. And Silva's been gone for like 17 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
youtube thing? explain yourself i wanna see some soti and guillard and tavares
Youtube and Facebook stream the first few prelims that don't broadcast on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Perhaps but I still think the UFC would want him around since he does tend to sell among the casual fans. Maybe if he lost against a lower tier they'd let him go, but it's not like he's retirement age yet like Chuck was.
The second Ortiz stops making Dana significant profits then he'll be cut. If he loses again then I don't think Dana can justify holding onto Tito in a competitive sense
beardsleybob is offline   Reply With Quote