MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stephan Bonnar- i cant sleep at night because im up thinking about koscheck

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 07:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
beardsleybob
Flyweight

beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAnWEED View Post
I always wonder how real the trash talking of kos is and whether he is actually suing Bonnar or not. This could be just a purposeful set up for a real unique main event match up. If it is in fact true, I would honestly have no idea what to expect. BUT Bonnar is a pretty big dude... he'd have 6 inches on kos and yeah I understand Bonnar has a clear weakness against wrestlers but even if Kos beefed back up and Bonnar slimmed down, the length and frame of Bonnar I feel would be too much for kos. In a stand up war I take Bonnar all the way.
Well Koscheck is claiming he's getting sued so he has to sue Bonnar to resolve things. So I don't see this as some ploy to build hype for a potential match. Don't know how you can predict that. There's too much weight dividing them to make it happen
beardsleybob is offline   Reply With Quote