MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Squirrelfighter's Training Journal

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #76 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
So today was Dynamic Effort upper body. The workout was as follows:

Cicuit set x3
Progressive Distance farmer's walks x3 at 20, 30, 40ft
Hang clean & jerk x6
Overhead tire sledge x6 per side
Progressive distance Zercher carry x3 at 20, 30, 40ft
Hang clean & jerk x6
Progressive distance Overhead carry x3 at 20, 30, 40ft
Hang clean & jerk x6

This was death. A thousand deaths.

As expected I cursed at my S&C coach pretty much the entire time. With nuggets of greatness like, "I will kill you a thousand times and raise you a thouand and one just to slap you in the face!" or "I will kill you and everyone you have ever loved you son of a bitch!"

Near the end a thought dawned on me. You have to know someone pretty well for you to be able to say "I will kill you and everyone you have ever loved," and they reply with, "Oh you. Now finish your set."

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote