MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2011, 06:01 AM   #96 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Anyone ever use gamefly before? I am thinking of using a service like this... They ship for free and its only $21 a month for 2 games at a time. With all the games coming out it seems better that I use something like this...
I use gamefly, I don't buy games (except for PC, as you can't rent PC games).

There's seriously no better deal in the world. I get my games after 2 days of them shipping, you rent as long as you want, literally can keep for a year if you wanted, send back whenever you please.

It allows you to play all games for any length of time. It saves so much money.

They send in a neat little package, you open it, and when ready to send back, you use the same package they sent it in to send it back, it's a double package type thing where you open and can re-close it.

It's so easy and simple, highly suggest it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote