MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2011, 05:51 PM   #13091 (permalink)
Coq de Combat
Flyweight

Coq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
You guys all make good points about dogs but, statistically speaking when Rusty's right he's right.

from 1982 - 2010 pit bull terriers were responsible for 166 deaths and 691 serious attacks on children in the U.S. and Canada. source

That's more than the next 7 most dangerous dog breeds combined.

I've always said no one should have a bull dog around kids. Now I do. She's the sweetest dog in the world she sleeps with my kids and watches over them like they were hers.

I keep telling myself she's a boxer.
The only problem with statistics like that, is that people who couldn't tell an amstaff apart from a pitbull would definitely describe it as a pitbull anyway. One always have to take those things into account as well, and they do skew the statistics up a bit. They're not as reliable as they should be.