MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #13092 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
You guys all make good points about dogs but, statistically speaking when Rusty's right he's right.

from 1982 - 2010 pit bull terriers were responsible for 166 deaths and 691 serious attacks on children in the U.S. and Canada. source

That's more than the next 7 most dangerous dog breeds combined.

I've always said no one should have a bull dog around kids. Now I do. She's the sweetest dog in the world she sleeps with my kids and watches over them like they were hers.

I keep telling myself she's a boxer.
The fact that pitbulls are some of the most vicious guard dogs in the world has to play a part in those statistics.

I work at an emergency dispatch center and 80-90 percent of our animal bite calls also hail from the same part of the city where the police make us stage when they do drug busts and run warrants.

I wonder if there are any studies addressing the potential similarities between the two concepts?
Crime rate : Attacks by pit bulls.

Would definitely lend credence to the concept of environment over genetics

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit