MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randy Couture predicts Strikeforce Grand Prix Overeem vs Werdum

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Lets hope Randy is right, lets hope Werdum can get the Win here and kill this GP dead after just the first rounds, does not fill me with confidence since this is only the 3rd time I have watched a Couture prediction and he has been wrong every time.

I saw him call Hamill to beat Rampage = WRONG
I saw him call Maynard to beat Edgar = WRONG (but forgiven since who could predict the draw)

Lets hope he can break his fail spree here tho, since Werdum getting the W over the Reem here would be the daddy of all predictions and the worse nightmare for the Strikeforce and the GP, would serve them right for selling out.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote