MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2011, 04:24 AM   #13124 (permalink)
Coq de Combat
Flyweight

Coq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
If you're serious about a linux distro, one niche that needs filling is a distro for kids. Qimo is the only one I'm aware of and I don't think it would be that difficult to do better. Maybe you could include wine into it and make it easy to play educational windows games. that would be awesome. I have a couple of expert users to give you all of the feedback you want. My 6 year old is already nagging me to replace qimo with xp on her laptop.
As said, it wouldn't be any kind of LFS or anything like that. It's probably be more of a ubuntu/debian remix or something like that. What's wrong with Qimo btw? I ask, because I've been planning on putting it on a 'puter for the kids as they grow a bit older. The oldest one is 3, so it's soon about time to introduce him to easier kids games etc.