MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2011, 11:56 PM   #99 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Anyone ever use gamefly before? I am thinking of using a service like this... They ship for free and its only $21 a month for 2 games at a time. With all the games coming out it seems better that I use something like this...
**** what? $21? Mine was $9/m o.O Granted that's only for one game but shit.

On the other side of that coin, I loved the service. Sometimes it takes forever to get the newer games as they ship them on a first-reserve-first-serve basis. They do tell you how long you have to wait though and you can have others shipped while you wait. All in all I had a great experience with it really. Definitely worth $10 like I paid. $20+ might be stretching it a bit though unless you blow through games like it's no one's business.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote