MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2011, 12:02 AM   #102 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
The service is really great.

I do 2 games as well. Too many games to get. To avoid newer games taking a while to get to you, put them in your queue months before hand.

For example, Uncharted 3 is already in my queue and L.A Noire was in my queue 3 months before it was released. Just keep them on the bottom of your queue list and then move them to the top once the release gets close, and you will be one of the people who the game ships to right off the bat.

They also ship games the day before release, so that you get it on release day, although this never works for me, it's always still a 2 day wait.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote