MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Attention Moderators

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2007, 11:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
shaana72
Amatuer

shaana72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdilznik
Agreed.

I hate to keep piling on, but this thread is probably about the worst thing you could have done. Why is a PM such a big deal? No one besides you was going to see it... until you posted it for everyone. You are demanding a ban for a message that albeit silly, seems fairly harmless and then demanding a quick resolution. Who are you to demand something of the moderators? Why not let them decide those things? You say you aren't homophobic, and I'm not accusing you of anything, but blowing a gasket over this, posting it, then going on and on about it sure seems to point to a nerve being struck.

Here's a thought. Why not just hit the "report" button on the message or send a PM to a moderator, ignore the comment, and move on? By making this thread you just painted a HUGE target on your back. I kind of feel sorry for you, but you did it to yourself.

This is the second PM I have recieved. I was not sure what to do because I am new to this board so I posted in the general forum. I also wanted to make a point. This site is to talk about MMA - There is no need to bring your personal stuff into it. I personally do not like guys hitting on me (maybe you do) so I posted a general message to ask for them to stop. I am sure they do this all the time hoping to land one guy that responds. My thought is to take that crap to a site that appreciates it. You can defend your friends and I will try to defend the real intentions of this message board.

P.S. Mods - sorry for posting here, pls move