MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Burning fat, weight loss, help appreciated.

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Okay first thing **** the white bread. That shit is the enemy. Try and replace that with oats. Oats are the shit and they make you and keep you full like a boss.

After reading you don't want to build muscles I have some good news for you its going to be a lot easier. Truth be told as long as you eat less calories than your body uses you will lose weight. I'd say try and aim for 1800-2200calories a day. Doesn't matter to a great degree what you eat if you just want to lose weight, all that matters is the number of calories you take in. You will lose weight a bit faster with exercise but exercise makes things tricky because you have to eat more. Don't starve yourself but limit your intake, I'd advise oats, green veggies and plenty of water.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote