MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Burning fat, weight loss, help appreciated.

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Coq de Combat
Flyweight

Coq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Okay first thing **** the white bread. That shit is the enemy. Try and replace that with oats. Oats are the shit and they make you and keep you full like a boss.

After reading you don't want to build muscles I have some good news for you its going to be a lot easier. Truth be told as long as you eat less calories than your body uses you will lose weight. I'd say try and aim for 1800-2200calories a day. Doesn't matter to a great degree what you eat if you just want to lose weight, all that matters is the number of calories you take in. You will lose weight a bit faster with exercise but exercise makes things tricky because you have to eat more. Don't starve yourself but limit your intake, I'd advise oats, green veggies and plenty of water.
Thanks mate. I'll give it a try!

Truth be told tho, I think I'd be cheating myself if I didn't do any kind of exercising, because my cardio is pretty awful. I don't know if it's the over weight, or if it's the cardio being real bad but I can't walk up the stairs like I used to without breathing heavy. So, I'll definitely do some exercising, but maybe not going overboard with it. Just so my cardio gets better, and I keep my calories intake lower than my body uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
what xeb said.

especially about white bread and
the real bottom line is calories in< calories burned.

one thing I've seen people have success with that fits in with the things you said is ; use your cross trainer or some kind of cardio in the morning before breakfast and after a cup of coffee. It's supposed to burn more fat.
Interesting. I think I might just try to do that. If anything, I always feel a bit fresher after using it and taking a shower, so I'd start off the day in better manner. And oats afterwards.

Thank you guys, I feel a bit more sure about it now. Oats, veggies, cardio exercising in the morning and plenty of water!
Coq de Combat is offline   Reply With Quote