Mikey Burnett
Shonie Carter
Rich Clementi
Jeremy Jackson
Chris Lytle
Matt Serra
Pete Spratt
Din Thomas
PERSONALLY I LIKE HOW COTE FIGHTS AND I FEEL HE HAS THE BEST SKILLS OUT OF ALL THE MIDDLES SO ILL TAKE HIM, AND OUT OF THE WELTERWEIGHTS ITS EITHER MIKEY BURNETT OF LYTLE..ILL TAKE LYTLE

#3 ·
In the middleweight division, Edwin Dewees will pull off an upset. Matt Serria will win the Welterweight division.

#14 ·
Punishment 101 said:
I think the WW Final will be Matt Serra vs Chris Lytle , with Chris Lytle winning the contract.

MDW Final Patrick Cote vs Travis Lutter , with Cote KO'ing him in devastating fashion :cheeky4:
You are a silly person, I tell you why... You have been doing a lot of research on the internet to "come up with those picks to be in the finals" and you know exactly what I mean. The only thing you are coming up with on your own is picking the winners of the finals.

#16 ·
jdun11 said:
I Wish Baroni Accepted Danas Offer To Be On The Show, I Woulda Love To See Him Ko Sum Of These Stiffs..he Coulda Got His Rematch Wit Pete Sell
Yes, it would have been nice to see Baroni for free. I can't believe Dana had the balls to ask though. Baroni is way better than any of these guys. He propabably thought that the Sell rematch was gonna be good enough to get Phil to accept the offer. Look for Sell to win. Baroni will take the rematch for his 1st fight back in the UFC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.