MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #13179 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
1. turn it around and contact his employer.

2. if he ever gets close enough to touch. HIT HIM FIRST and don't stop until someone stops you. you can breathe when it's over.

3. It's preferable to shoot him before he's close enough to touch.

This guy is not thinking normally treat him like a dangerous dog.
I've always punched first Oldie He owns a fedex route so I'm not sure who I'd contact tbh. I don't have a conceal carry but if he's dumb enough to come to the house he's gonna get the .357 or 12 gauge.

This isn't the first boyfriend I've had after me and it seems that they usually want to find out their chances in a fight before they engage. At least in past experiences.

Funny sidenote on the guy, my older brother kicked his ass pretty good when they were in school so I'm sure he has some natural hate for my family name