MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Funny photoshops people what do you think?

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2011, 09:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Funny photoshops people what do you think?

I was thinking since I recieved some nice + reps from appreciating members when I made a funny crappy shop of Wandy and Sonnen it would be fun to see what people could come up with.
Maybe make it a competition where members recieve some sort of price. Or just a random fun thread.
We could do the theme of up-coming UFC fights & make a funny photoshop about how you wish the fight will end.
These sort of threads always get the creativity flowing and gives a positive vibe around the forum.
Hope you like the idea.
Another idea I have is to try and make a funny photoshop out of fighters funny nicknames such as Lay Praynard, Yawn Fitch, Lay Guida etc. You get my idea.
I'll use my extremely low level "skills" and try to make something funny myself.