MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - i know why nate got cut from the ufc,???...!!!

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
HaVoK
Bantamweight

HaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level now
He will be on the MMA Hour tomorrow to discuss what happened. Whatever it was apparently the commission (from the great state of PA) gave him ample time to fix it. He then failed to do so which is the reason Dana is so upset with him and led to his termination.

I've heard everything from back acne to weed to steroids, and now toe fungus. Whatever it was mmafighting reported Dana said it was bad...bad enough to keep him from ever fighting in the UFC again.

We shall see...of course there is a possibility we will never know the absolute truth. Guess it depends on how honest Nate chooses to be on MMA Hour. Personally it's none of my business and if Nate decides to keep it to himself I'm okay with that. I watch for the fights not the drama surrounding them.
HaVoK is offline   Reply With Quote