MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ben Askren (to Nate): "Come to Bellator and I will crush you"

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2011, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
St.Paul Guy
Don't Sweat the Technique

St.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAnWEED View Post
How annoying and disrespectful to his opponent Jay Hieron. Ben Askren is an example of a fighter we DONT need in mma. Everyone calls Jon Fitch a lay and pray fighter which is ignorant considering he constantly works with his ground and pound. This tool, Ben Askren, LITERALLY is the only true lay and pray fighter. He does very little work (little GnP and no submission set ups) on the ground and I really hope he stays as far away from the UFC as possible.

Beat someone in impression fashion and then you'll get noticed by the UFC don't call out a respectful fighter at his lowest of times to try to self promote yourself. I really hope Hieron clips this greedy wrestler out cold when he shoots in for his takedown in the first 3 seconds but thats just unlikely hopeful thinking
You're talking about one of the best college wrestlers of all-time. Give him time to develop his striking and submission game. His wrestling is very unorthodox and I'm sure he will turn himself into a top grappler.

Ben Askren would destroy Nate Marquardt.

Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline   Reply With Quote