MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How interesting would a Frank Mir vs Josh Barnett fight be?

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 03:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
Magog
Amateur

Magog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAnWEED View Post
Frank Mir and Josh Barnett are in my opinion the two most confident hws in mma. Theyre two intelligent and extremely well spoken fighters that would create the best pre fight promotion ever. Frank Mir claims Jiu Jitsu is the best and Josh Barnett claims catch wrestling is the best. That'd be one hell of a fight but I think Barnett would actually win it. What do you guys think?
Can i say something honest from the heart with out trolling?

there also two of the biggest douche bags in mma. (lol). MIr for his attitude.. and Josh.. I don't feel I have to explain why for Josh. It's there.

It would be interesting. There two quality contenders who are legends in their own minds. I'm down.
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote