MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gaining Massive Lean Muscles...

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I don't currently but Ive taken a lot in the past, although no anabolic steroids. I'm about as big as I want to get, and I got here the good old fashioned way, over the spam of five years or so. I do currently use
: whey/casein protein shakes, megamens multivitamin, omega 3 fish oil and that's it.

I tend to eat 5-6 times a day. Whenever I get hungry I'll eat and just let my body guide my eating. But I do eat healthy every one of those, I constantly use slimfast/casein protein shakes as meal/snack replacements.. And I do that because I'm lazy/busy most of the time Well my training blows currently, I injured myself kicking a fellow in the face. I do a lot of situps/pushups/chinups but before I was injured I did a lot plyos in bjj/kickboxing occasionally deadlifts/bench/squats on the 5x5 weight %

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote