MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gaining Massive Lean Muscles...

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 04:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
If you're looking to gain weight, it's just a matter of the right caloric math. You need to be taking in more calories than your body burns. If you hit a plateau, eat more. It's that simple. The muscles will come with the right workout/rest plans, and I would go a bit further by advising you to limit the cardio you do to just what's necessary.

On a 3000 calorie a day diet, I walk around at about 150-155lbs. I walk around right now around 185lbs with about 10% bodyfat at 5'11". It takes 4200 calories on a non-workout day and around 4800 calories on a day that I do workout, just to maintain 185lbs. I'm a skinny guy by nature, and if you're at all like me, you have to eat and eat and eat. Six meals a day, with a minimum of 700 calories each meal.

Good luck.