MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bigfoot Silva: “I won’t let Overeem rest for even a second”

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 08:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
beardsleybob
Flyweight

beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I've watched that fight countless times and that knee Bigfoot mentioned barely touched Overeem. After the fight i thought Overeem got hit a lot but when you re-watch it you can see things more clearly.
Exactly. He blocked so many lazy punches that if he just looked to eat one to throw a left hook and set up a KO then he could have finished the fight. Werdum threw a lot of strikes and had Overeem backing up which made it look as if Werdum was connecting.
beardsleybob is offline   Reply With Quote