MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How interesting would a Frank Mir vs Josh Barnett fight be?

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
MMAnWEED
Bantamweight

MMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
Can i say something honest from the heart with out trolling?

there also two of the biggest douche bags in mma. (lol). MIr for his attitude.. and Josh.. I don't feel I have to explain why for Josh. It's there.

It would be interesting. There two quality contenders who are legends in their own minds. I'm down.
Oh absolutely haha. They constantly preach about how good they are and logically break down fights like they literally know exactly what is going to happen. In their defense, they are usually right (with the exception of Mir predicting his rematch with Lesnar) but still their arrogance is on a different level. That promotion would be EPIC.
MMAnWEED is offline   Reply With Quote