MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tips?

Thread: Tips?
View Single Post

Old 06-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
DownzieMMA
MMA Fanatic

DownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enoughDownzieMMA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOhioKid View Post
I'm new here and thought it'd be interesting to make a thread like this. I don't know if its been made before or anything.

But I personally am trying to start a professional career in MMA sometime in the future and I have just started training. I was wondering if there are other people who are just like me interested in this as a career choice, too.

For the people interested, they obviously want to know what to do and what not to and how to keep on their toes. I was reading the technique area a little bit and that wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

So why not create a thread for MMA tips, when like... cage fighting and such. Tips like "Stay focus and AIM FOR THE HEAD" or something.
I'm with you mate, just starting off and trying to make it pro. I'm a late bloomer so to say though as I'm 22. I've just been watching alot of fights it will help.
DownzieMMA is offline   Reply With Quote