MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - supplements while training

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Reese
MMA Fanatic

Reese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enoughReese will become famous soon enough
I take Whey protein twice a day (once after my workout and once shortly before I go to bed). I also take a Nitric Oxide drink before weight training and my omega 3's every morning.

This works for me. It took a while to find a stack that worked best for me - You may have to fiddle around a bit to find what works best for you.

There are posts all over the place (both here and elswhere on the internet) that discuss supplements and nutrition. Its easy to confuse yourself with all the data - Some of which contradicts itself.
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote