MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What makes a good chin?

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
MarkHuntsNoggin
MMA Fanatic

MarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the roughMarkHuntsNoggin is a jewel in the rough
I have been dropped twice in a fight. Once in highschool I was sucker punched hard from a kid who ran at me full force from behind and jacked me square in the back of the head. I dropped, I got back up continued fighting and ending up on top of him some how ( I cant remember the fight though I was in zombie mode) Then at a bar last year I was tackled by a bouncer during a fight and cracked my head on the floor. I got back up and again was in zombie mode,

So basically Ive had two or three concussion.. Am i more likely to get Koed now because of these incidents? Or have I healed up?
MarkHuntsNoggin is offline   Reply With Quote