MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The true test of a man....

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2011, 03:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
DonRifle
Featherweight

DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
The true test of a man....

is how he responds to his setbacks. This was one of the reasons I loved randy couture.
And to be honest I havent celebrated so much in a long time as when Tito got pulled off bader.
Everyone knows Tito is a dick most of the time, but you got to give the guy his dues. Those back surgeries he went through were really nasty. He has taken hoards of abuse about pretty much everything, especially his ex. But he has responded like a champion and against all odds nailed bader, a very good up and comer indeed.

He's the only relevant old schooler left now. Wandy's chin is done, and I think its great for the sport and the fans that he won that fight.

Theres only one matchup for him now and thats vs Shogun. Lets get it on Silver!
DonRifle is offline   Reply With Quote