MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The true test of a man....

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2011, 05:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
m0nkey
Amateur

m0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to all
For the first time ever Tito has made a fan out of me. Ive never hated him or liked him much he just didnt interest me, and i wasnt watching UFC as much back then as i do now when he was in his prime.. i kinda laughed off the "Ive never felt better Physically" because you hear it so much and they are usually the ones that end up losing, regardless i rooted for Tito and he did it! I was in shock and applauding at the same time. He looked like he was generally fighting for what he said in the pre fight interview and not just putting it on for the cameras. I feel bad for Bader but hes young so he has pleanty of time to re-coop.

Give me your best neg rep Tito haters! lol
m0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote