MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gaining Massive Lean Muscles...

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 02:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Just trying to do my part to help someone with similar interests as my own. I never had the luxury of a personal trainer or dietician, nor have I gone to school for any type of exercise/diet science. I just read a lot on the topic and experiment a lot. I also spend at least an hour a day every evening planning out meals 24-48 hours in advance, all just to make sure that I reach my goals each day. If not my body will shed weight 10x faster than I can put it back on.