MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #13271 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
I`ve been training pretty hard on my stand-up the last few months. I never take a day off, and I am beginning to remember why you`re supposed to.. can`t kick with this, can`t knee with that knee, can`t put power into hooks... etc. I am typing with claws right now because I wrapped my hands in a rush and incorrectly today.. so they aren`t feeling so hot.

I always have to learn things the hard way, but I can honestly say I`m officially a harder, better, faster and stronger version of myself because of my hard work.

Now, I am off to have a bbq with some family. I`ve never visited with family, so they better adorn me with graduation presents and such if they expect to ever see me again! (not counting mommy and daddy)