MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Spike TV confirms 32-man "TUF 14" cast; elimination round back, wild-card picks gone

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2011, 06:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
I'm confused
let me break it down

there will be 8FW and 8BW, that's 16 fighters overall

There will be 32 fighters in episode one, out of these 32 fighters, they will do 16 fights (as there's 2 fighters per fight), therefore out of the 32 fighters coming in, there will be 16 winners and 16 losers, the losers will go home and the 16 winners will go in the house to do the show

they did it in some previous seasons due to some fighters whining and not really wanting to be there (like "I miss my girlfriend/kids/whatever, I wanna go home)

First episode will show the 16 fights (or most likely parts of the 16 fights) and present the 16 winners

out of the 16 fights, both coaches will also have the chance to see the fighters and make their picks
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote