MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I got some questions about Transformers 3

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2011, 12:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
I went to see Avatar at the IMAX in 3d. As shitty as the story/characters/dialogue and every thing else was, it was just so visually impressive and such an immersive experience that I couldn't help but love it. The 3d effects were outstanding, I had my eyes and mouth wide open almost throughout the entire film. It probably would have been a better film if all of the characters were just mute and didn't say any thing, ever.
Exactly. As a tech demo... fantastic. ( if artistically, a bit sterile ).

As a film?... awful. Just awful.

What happened to James Cameron. From Terminator and Aliens... to Titanic and Avatar. The better the tech, the worse the movies. Go figure.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote