MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I got some questions about Transformers 3

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
Well, you have to ask yourself. What actually makes a good film, what is art? Is it an intriguing story, characters with depth and great writing or is it huge budget films with mind blowing visuals? How do you define what makes a good film. It's very rare you get the two things mixed together, exceptions like you pointed out though, district 9, Terminator 2 (special effects still look good to this day as well) etc.

I can appreciate and enjoy both types, providing that the story/dialogue/character's aren't THAT BAD.

Well have you seen the new transformers? It advertises a war between humans and the decepticons, but that's not actually how it is at all. The entire second half of the film is just all out robot warfare.

The robots take up most of the second half of the film.

Off topic but speaking about films with great CGI and great characters and story. KUNG FU HUSTLE. If you haven't seen this film yet, then watch it ASAP. It's in my top 10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373074/
Kung Fu Hustle is a MAGNIFICENT film. Good call.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote