MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Armbar grip break techniques

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeardmcginty View Post
I am new to jiu jitsu and just learned a few grip breaks. The one break I liked most was hooking your leg and bending the wrist with your leg and forearm, but I don't think I have the right technique. Can someone take a few moments and break it down for me?

Thanks for your time
Learning how to apply it correctly should give you insight on how to defend it, rolling will bring it all together.

P.S. I misread your post, The best way for someone to help your technique is video of what your doing.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote