MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gaining Massive Lean Muscles...

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Getting serious about your diet isn't a small task to undertake. It can be daunting without the right guidance and progress monitoring. That's why I like to keep a written log of what I eat. If I see results on the scale or in the mirror that I don't like, it's easy to look back and make adjustments.

As for costs on eating healthy, it's certainly isn't cheap. Especially when your caloric intake starts getting bumped up. I budget $125 a week for my grocery bill, and that doesn't include money spent on protein powders, vitamins or supplements. I'm a bit of a freak though with my daily diet sometimes peaking over 5,000 calories when I'm doing something highly active all day.