MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #13296 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
I hate myself right now!

Just had an argument with the GF because she hasn't seemed as much into me lately as she used to. Ended up with her storming home in the middle of the night, leaving me alone and depressed.
Just got a message from her saying that "she needs some space, so I shouldn't contact her."

Tomorrow she's leaving for Spain for two weeks and I hate to have her go away on this sour note

I'm really a mess right now, she's such a big part of my life and I hate that she's going on vacation without me.
And now I can't even talk to her, which makes it all so much worse

I know I sound pathetic, but you just don't realize how much you depend on someone until this kinda crap happens
I just hope she comes home and is happy again, I can understand the fact that se needs some space but damn :/

Don't really know what to do with myself right now

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!