MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Film/TV discussion/recommendations

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 08:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
lol. Have you seen breaking bad though? I've seen both shows and Breaking Bad is far superior imo
P4P, yes I agree it is better.

In mish's defense though, Dexter is slightly ahead as far as the overall product at this point in time, they've just got such a perfect actor to play Dexter. I thought all 5 seasons were solid.

However, the variety of Breaking Bad is what makes it so badass, it doesn't have anyyyyyy sort of predictable formula like an episode of Dexter does (he's going to kill the guy and erase the evidence). There are kids overdosing, meth is being cooked, cheating, divorce, disabled son, drug cop brother in law, it's very much unpredictable for me.

I can't believe we've had to wait this long for Breaking Bad to continue........................ ugh that show really is THAT good.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote