MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #13298 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Sad to hear about your girl Bud I'd bet money that she'll want to use the "we were on a break" excuse when she screws around on ya while on her vacation. Like Xeb said though, live it up and don't worry about what happens when she gets home. Good luck with it.

Not that anyone on here is into this sorta thing but I talked to my machinist after work today. I had a burnt exhaust valve in one of my cylinder heads that he replaced and the valvesprings were shot. He reground the seats and machined the valves for maximum longevity Also got some Edelbrock springs that match my camshaft profile for 55 dollars.

My new tranny should be here at the start of next week so I can start swapping everything over to my older but nicer Jeep. The new trans will have a 6.32:1 1st gear, combine that with the 4.88 gears in the axles and it should crawl up anything that I point it at.

It took much longer than expected to save the money to pay for the upgrades but I hope to be posting sweet rock crawling pics in the near future

Edit: One of the coolest things about the new Jeep is that someone customized the rear to accept a tailgate from an earlier model. It's like a drink station/rolling tray all in one. If anyone would be interested I might even make a thread about the Jeep once I make some progress